- Transmitted data is encrypted. This protects confidential information as it traverses the Internet.
- Users are authenticated. This protects the virtual private network from unauthorized access.
- Trading partners, contractors, and other business associates can be granted secure access. This will enable them to share files with other members of your organization.
- Productivity is given a boost, because employees can easily do work-related tasks while at home or on the road.
- Telecommuting is easily supported. If your company gives employees the option to work from home, a VPN will enable you to do it securely.
- Communication costs are brought down. A VPN can bring down long-distance leased lines and telephone charges.
Virtual Private Network (VPN)
A Virtual Private Network (VPN), enables people in your organization to connect, communicate, and collaborate securely through the Internet. This can be especially useful if your workforce is distributed across the country or across the globe. With a VPN solution in place:
Enable Your Remote Teams with VPN Solutions from Cyberlocke.
Architecting a VPN and configuring security components to ensure everything works effectively is no easy task. Troubleshooting VPN connection issues can also be a pain. We can help you overcome these challenges.
Our solution architects are highly experienced in various types of VPN technology and have deployed several site-to-site and remote access VPN solutions. Armed with the skill, knowledge, and experience in WANs, information security, and IT infrastructure, we can:
- Assist you in choosing the most ideal VPN service or VPN solution for your business
- Architect, deploy, and optimize your virtual private network
- Set up the security components of your VPN