- Big CAPEX savings for IT infrastructure
- Dramatic improvements in business agility
- More efficient IT staff
- Greater ability to embark on innovative projects
- Environment-friendly data centers
- Better business continuity and disaster recovery capabilities
- Extended lifespans of legacy and highly-customized applications
Virtualization is becoming a real game-changer in all industries. Companies that have invested in virtualization technologies are now reaping the benefits of those investments. Many of these businesses are now enjoying:
Despite its potential benefits, virtualization is not without its problems.
The ease of deploying virtual servers can lead to VM sprawl, a serious issue that can rapidly consume storage space and offset gains in CAPEX savings. Lack of capacity planning, on the other hand, can lead to inefficient use of CPU, memory, storage, I/O, and bandwidth resources.
In order to see ROI on your virtualization technology, you need to partner with experts who understand the intricacies of virtualization and have mastered the art of architecting enterprise-grade virtualized environments.
Partner with Cyberlocke to Implement Virtualization Solutions that Improve Efficiency and Drive ROI.
Our seasoned solutions architects have been designing and building virtual environments since the technology was first developed. We are highly experienced in various forms of virtualization, including server, desktop, network, and application. We are also highly experienced in all leading ecosystems, including VMWare, Microsoft, and Citrix.
We can help you:
- Design and build a virtualized data center
- Architect your virtual environment for maximum efficiency
- Provision, deploy and optimize virtual servers, desktops, and network devices
- Consolidate virtual servers to make optimal use of computing resources
- Conduct capacity planning
- Manage your entire virtual data center
- Train in-house IT administrators
- Design, build, and administer your virtual machines on an IaaS cloud provider
- Architect your own on-premise private cloud